ABIS-Query designer is a visual query builder for SQL. Through the drag & drop, you automatically create any SQL requests even the more complex ones. The integrated designer helps you re-design previous SQL scritps. Installed with integrated connectors to Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC drivers, ABIS-Query lets you immediately request any databases. More over, ABIS-Query contains also some extended instructions that let you to import/export your data to MS-Excel thus providing some astonishing features.
» version 2.2 - posted on 2011-05-13
Introduction of SAP connector.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2010-07-15
Renew user interfaces.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
SOFTWARE PRODUCT: ABIS-Query
Bos-Software Sarl - Rue du vallon 33 - 2610 St Imier - Switzerland
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you ("USER") and BOS-Software Sarl ("MANUFACTURER") for the use of ABIS-Query Software ("SOFTWARE" or "SOFTWARE PRODUCT") and related documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you should promptly remove SOFTWARE and its installation components from your computer.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This Agreement grants to you the right to use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You may load one copy into permanent storage ("HARD DISK") of one computer and may use that copy only on that same computer. You may not install the software on a network server unless you purchase an appropriate license.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and accompanying written materials are owned by MANUFACTURER and is protected by copyright laws of the United States, by laws of other nations, and by international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE AND TRANSFER. You may not copy the SOFTWARE, except that (1) you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes, and (2) you may transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to HARD DISK provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the written materials. You may permanently transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying written materials (including the most recent update and all prior versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer terminates your license. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except as stated in this agreement.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY. MANUFACTURER warrants that the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 60 days from the date of your receipt of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are limited to 60 days.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.
6. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. MANUFACTURERS ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE, AT MANUFACTURER'S CHOICE, EITHER (A) RETURN OF THE PRICE PAID OR (B) REPLACEMENT OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT MEET MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY AND WHICH IS RETURNED TO MANUFACTURER WITH A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT. Any replacement of SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 60 days, whichever is longer. These remedies are not available outside the United States of America.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
8. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1)(ii) and (2) of Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. MANUFACTURER is BOS-Software Sarl.
If you acquired this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the United States, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact BOS-Software for any reason, please visit or .
SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) TRIAL SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) is a Universal Data Access (UDA) tool. It lets you query ODBC data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, return query results to a grid or free-form text, retrieve ODBC driver information, and more.... Download
SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) 7.0 x64 Ed. TRIAL SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) is a Universal Data Access (UDA) tool. It lets you query ODBC data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, return query results to a grid or free-form text, retrieve ODBC driver information, and more.... Download
SQL Query Tool (using ADO) TRIAL SQL Query Tool (using ADO) is a Universal Data Access (UDA) tool. It lets you query OLE DB data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, return query results to a grid or free-form text, retrieve OLE DB provider properties, and... Download